Aseptic Liquid Fill Finish
LSNE Contract Manufacturing has two cGMP facilities located in New Hampshire, capable of producing parenteral liquid fill finish material for toxicology lots, clinical trials and commercial use. With on-site development services, LSNE can partner with you to optimize your current formulation and lyophilization cycle or develop a cycle and perform the necessary feasibility work. Once development activities are complete, LSNE can formulate, fill, lyophilize and package your sterile products. Our highly trained and experienced personnel coupled with our automated equipment work to provide consistent and quality material. Working with LSNE from development through commercialization reduces your risk while expediting your time to market by avoiding multiple technology transfers.
Liquid Fill Finish Capabilities
- Formulation volumes up to 200 L
- Filling, stoppering and crimping in Grade A environment
- Vial sizes from 2 mL to 100 mL
- Batch sizes up to 35,000 vials
- Aseptic lyophilizers ranging from 36 square feet to 270 square feet