Analytical Testing Services
LSNE performs rigorous QC analytical services to support in-process testing, release testing and ICH stability for injectable manufacturing — and we can develop analytical testing methods, perform validation and oversee efficient method transfer.
- In-Process Testing
- Release Testing
- Stability Testing
- Analytical Method Development
New facility offerings
- 4-fold capacity increase
- Expanded chromatography capabilities
- Expanded general chemistry capabilities
- Additional UPLC & HPLC units and detection capabilities
- UPLC/HPLC, GC, Karl Fischer, SDS-PAGE, UV/Vis, FTIR
- Full oversight of prequalified testing partners
- Endotoxin and bioburden
In addition to injectable manufacturing, LSNE can perform all of your analytical testing — using our extensive in-house equipment, experienced personnel and proven processes, which can speed turnaround and expedite your timelines.
We’ve recently expanded our testing facilities to streamline workflow and ensure efficient transfer and phase-appropriate validation of assays to support your development, clinical and commercial programs, while maintaining our well-earned reputation for providing detailed, accurate results.