Last Updated: October 8, 2021
1. How LSNE Collects and Process Data
We may collect information that can be associated with you, directly or indirectly (“Personal Data”). We may also collect information that has been collected or processed in a way that cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual person (“Aggregate or Anonymous Data”). This section describes the types of data we collect and the purposes for which we use it.
1.1. When you visit the website
When you visit or access the website, we may collect information about your device, browsing and search history, interaction with the features of the website, or similar online activity through Cookies, as described in more detail in Section 2 on Cookies.
We collect this data to secure the website, ensure it functions appropriately, improve performance, and evaluate ways to improve the website, its features, or our advertisements.
We work with providers to support these features, and they have access to this data for purposes of providing these services to us or, in some cases, to serve our advertisements to you.
1.2. If you contact us or request resources
If you fill out our online contact form, sign up to receive our emails, request resources, or otherwise contact us, we may collect your Personal Data, including your name, email address, phone number, the company you work for, your title, where you are located, the services or resources you are interested in, and any other comments you may submit.
We use this Personal Data to respond to your request, provide the information or resources you requested, to improve our website and services, or for quality assurance and training purposes. We may also use this information to communicate with you about related resources or services you might find interesting.
We rely on the help of providers to support our call center and email systems, and these providers may have access to your Personal Data for purposes of providing these services to us.
1.3. Social Media
If you choose to interact with us through social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn), including by liking, following, subscribing to, responding to, commenting on, or reposting any of our social media accounts or the content we post, we may have access to some of your Personal Data depending on your profile settings and the terms of the social media site. This may include your name, birthday, email address, location, profile URL, user ID, list of friends, educational history, or employment history.
We use this Personal Data to connect and communicate with you on social media. We may also use your Personal Data to conduct market research or tell you about our business or services.
- Required. We use some Cookies to help us identify and control trusted web traffic. You cannot opt out of these cookies because they are strictly necessary to run our website.
- Functional. These Cookies enable basic features or the website to function properly, such as page navigation, video playback, or image displays.
- Performance. These Cookies help us analyze how users interact with the website and improve user experience, functionality, and performance.
- Advertisements. In limited circumstances we may work with providers to deliver relevant advertisements to you while you are on our website or another website.
- Social Media. Our website contains links and plug-ins to social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn). If you click on these plug-ins or links, Cookies enable these social media sites to collect information and they may use it to deliver advertisements that are relevant and meaningful to you. We have no control over these social media sites and we are not responsible for their practices. Please read the terms or policies of those social media sites carefully to understand how they treat your Personal Information and what rights you may have.
2.2. How to block of manage Cookies
You can set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. If you block Cookies, certain features on our website may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs.
3. Other Ways LSNE may Process or Share Data
Like any business, there are some times where we need to use, share, or disclose the data we collect in the normal course of business, including:
- When we work with vendors, service providers, or other partners to support our sites, provide the services you request, or otherwise operate our day-to-day business;
- When we work with marketing partners to develop and deliver advertisements, marketing materials, and similar services;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- When we must cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
- To exercise or defend legal claims;
- To detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- If we need to transfer Personal Data as part of a merger or acquisition, dissolution of LSNE, or in the event of bankruptcy or any other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of LSNE; or,
- If you otherwise consent to a certain use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
4. Data Storage and Retention
We follow industry practices and take commercially reasonably efforts to secure Personal Data we collect. We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected unless we have a legal obligation to retain it for a longer period.
5. Your Rights
You can contact us at any time to correct or update your Personal Data via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you subscribed to receive email updates, you can unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of such email or contact us via email at email@example.com.
5.1. California Rights
If you are a California resident you may have additional rights over your Personal Data.
We do not sell, trade, exchange, or otherwise make your Personal Data available to any third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our site does not recognize “Do Not Track” signals as there is no industry standard way to do so.
5.2. EU Rights
If you are located in the European Union, you may have additional rights over your Personal Data.
- The Right to Request Access: You have the right to request copies of your Personal Data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The Right to Request to Rectify Your Data: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete. You may always correct and update your information by logging onto your account and editing your information.
- The Right to Request Erasure of Your Data: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- The Right to Data Portability: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request we transfer Personal Data we have collected about you either to another organization, or directly to you.
How to make a request. To submit a request to exercise these rights please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Parque Tecnológico de León, C/ Nicostrato Vela s/n, 24009 León, Spain
For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your EU Privacy Rights” and provide your name and an e-mail address or phone number where you may be reached. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. We may require you to verify your identity before we may respond to you.
International transfers. We are based in the United States, which means Personal Data collected through the website may be transferred to or accessible from the United States. The European Commission has not found the laws of the United States provide an adequate level of protection over Personal Data.
Questions or concerns. Although we urge you to contact us to find a solution for every concern you may have, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority.
5.3. Children’s Rights
6. External Links
When you use the Services, you may find links to other third-party websites or services that we do not own or control. These links are provided only as a convenience to you and we do not make any representations or warranties about those websites or services. We are not responsible for the way those third parties may treat your Personal Data. You should review their terms and privacy policies before proceeding to such websites to understand their practices and what rights you may have.
8. Questions and Contact Us